Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#151736 - 11/15/09 07:08 PM Re: RR Tourney Analysis & Scoreboard! [Re: Teshore]
Ehrod

Loc: Winterpeg, Canada Bitches!!
Congrats DBA

Wun great job this format was fun, hopefully we can do this again.

Dead Rabbits - Arctic Wolfpack
Non stop domination... The Company version 2.0

#151772 - 11/16/09 04:27 AM Re: RR Tourney Analysis & Scoreboard! [Re: Ehrod]
Mr. Wunderful

Going for Glory...Final Report...

Well people, the tournament is finish, over, and a champion has travel the "Road to Glory". The champion is truly a CHAMPION because he not only won the final round of the tournament but he dominated the entire class of Heavyweights that were entered from all of the Alliances. Dominated by winning every fight that he was in and against the best fighters that alliances had to offer up. In this case the offering up was to sacrifice a heavyweight fighter to the skill of Chelo Vega. Chelo Vega is a strong Camp SnaPsNTaPs fighter trained by none other than TaPnYaOUT, flying the banner of Drunken Bum Alliance. This is a force to be reckoned with not only on this Road to Glory but any that may be chosen by them.

This reporter would like to congratulate the entire team that trained and supported Chelo Vega and their Drunken Bum Alliance in winning this very tough format of competition that clearly and undeniably gives us a true champion on his "Road to Glory!"

Round Robin Tournament Scoreboard!

DBA: 68
Soviets: 48
TLCS: 46
TTT: 42
BWC: 40
SFL: 10

With the above final scores showing we clearly have seen the beginning of a change. DBA is a clear winner in this event with a score that stands alone with 68 total points. DBA is on the move up the food chain...hope that Monster is not looking at you!

The Soviet Nation coming in second with 48 point shows us that they are in the game to compete and win. This Alliance is a surprise to all, I believe. Congratulations Soviet Nation!

SFL Alliance is the new guy on the block, so to speak, and although they placed last they deserve credit for making the journey. I'm sure they gain some good experiance.

TLCS and TTT are generally the top two Alliances to beat with many veteran camps in each. Not this time boys...move over...there is a new sheriff in town and they (DBA)came in on the "Road to Glory!"

BWC...what can I say...a great group of camps fighting for the right to wreck beaver anywhere, any time. This may not have been your day but I'm sure all will be seeing you in tournaments in the future paving the way into the final rounds.

Thanks to all of the alliances for giving us great competetion an something to remember in "The World of MMArmy!"

This report is over and out!

Warren

#151773 - 11/16/09 04:31 AM Re: RR Tourney Analysis & Scoreboard! [Re: Mr. Wunderful]
RuGeRjiTsU

Loc: PA
good stuff wun! thanks for the awesome tourney brother!

Team Reality

#152281 - 11/18/09 09:29 PM Re: RR Tourney Analysis & Scoreboard! [Re: RuGeRjiTsU]
Smacku

Loc: So. Cal.
Thanks for the cool tourney...congrats DBA!

#152284 - 11/18/09 09:36 PM Re: RR Tourney Analysis & Scoreboard! [Re: Smacku]
Shoddy

Loc: Hogtown
Respect goes out to all Alliances and my boy Wun! Great tourney, great peoples...what more can you ask for? Good job fellas!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 Registered (), 50 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod