seavillebri1
Registered: 03/13/08
Posts: 2449
Loc: South Jersey
Quote:
Quote:
Now he's not the biggest ww but he's not small either. He's been submitted once and ko'd once and I've never got him close to a major belt. I guess I have to be more selective with my fights. I'm easily goaded into fights I shouldn't take.
He's in the same point a few of my guys were (most of them are retired now), pretty good at a LOT of areas, but not good enough to win even with style advantage. It sucks, especially since it's always at the end or a fighter's career.
My next generation of fighters is a lot more tightly focused in training to prevent the same problem down the line. That's why I suggested thinking about good 1/2 combos with a lot of stat overlap.
I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated.