Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#297284 - 09/18/11 07:54 AM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Jid]
Smacku

Loc: So. Cal.
Congrats, Grapple!

Judo, nice idea, man. The whole thing went smoothly. Thanks for doing it!

#297289 - 09/18/11 08:11 AM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Smacku]
Matty

Great tourney, congrats grap!

#297294 - 09/18/11 08:21 AM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Smacku]
Mr. Judo

Originally Posted By: Smacku
Congrats, Grapple!

Judo, nice idea, man. The whole thing went smoothly. Thanks for doing it!

thanks smacku. im testing another unique competition in the m.o.d. if it goes well il introduce it publicly. + there will be bigger and better rumbles in the future smile

#297359 - 09/18/11 04:48 PM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Matty]
Mr. Judo

chachi has informed me that the winner will get a 1st place medal and the most eliminations will get a 2nd place medal. because i cant give all 3 the 2nd medal and since wun beat ehrod in an elimantion bout, ive decided wun will get most elimination award. and obviously grapple will get his 1st place medal.

#297360 - 09/18/11 04:58 PM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Mr. Judo]
Chachi

Medals have been handed out. Congratulations everyone!

#297369 - 09/18/11 05:10 PM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Chachi]
Mr. Judo

wow those medals are amazing looking! (regrets not fixing himself as the winner) lol

#297373 - 09/18/11 05:16 PM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Mr. Judo]
Mr. Wunderful

thanks Judo.

#297399 - 09/18/11 10:13 PM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: l Newman l]
Grapple420

Originally Posted By: l newman l
no the entire livelihood of wdoa does not live on this but you r making yourself look bad.

I personally would not have left mod if b33r did not leave, and i get on with loads of people still within mod and i have stuck up 4 mod when people have criticised them look at the posts.

but i know it was you who created the false wdoa camp as the other day in sb you called jid jidiot and then in the false wdoa camp jids nickname was altered to jidiot but what took the biscuit was you calling b33r,, qu33r its all good being a keyboard warrior, but for fuck sake man up or shut up i for 1 wont be accepting any challenges off you anymore as you have become a retard for your alliance

PS. we are called SHEEPSHAGGERS not sheep fuckers

I know you are a little slow bud, but try to keep up with the happenings. Princess accused me of creating this camp WDOA#1 in the SB, and I laughed and called him out for being a little girl like normal. During the discussion, apparently someone else decided to be a funny guy and create this camp, MoD#1, the display name was changed from Munchers of Dick by Mkick after Judo PM'ed him. Now, after you accused me I seached the nickname jidiot and found the camp you are talking about WDOA#2. Now take a look at the camp ID#'s for all of them. Its pretty obvious the same joker made the last 2 camps directly after the SB convo. Ask Judo when he got that comment on his camp from the fake MoD camp, it was basically the same time that I got one, about 10 minutes after the original accusations from your leader. I know exactly who it was and have called them out on it in the SB but they ignore me.

Now why the fuck would you think I would need to hide behind a fake camp? Have I not spoken my mind anytime I felt the need to do so? Hell, just the other day after I saw Beer writing on peoples walls that MoD is WDoA's biggest enemy, I called him out on it in the SB. I didnt go make a camp and call it SMOKE WEED BEER SUCKS. I dont give a fuck who I offend, so I dont need to try to hide myself anymore then I am already hidden seeing as how this is a freaking internet forum. If you truly think that I would go to the trouble of creating a camps to fuck with you guys when I can just as easily do it here or with my own camps, you are dimmer then I ever thought. LOL at you thinking only grapple420 is smart enough to come up with the nickname Jidiot!!

PS Judo, thanks for the tourney. Did I miss my chance at MVP or was I not eligible for 2 medals?

#297417 - 09/19/11 04:16 AM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Grapple420]
Mr. Judo

chachi said only 2 actual medals could be given. seeing as how u got 1st and it was a 3 way tie for mvp i thought it would be nice if either wun or ehrod got it instead. u will be in the history books same as them though.

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Who's Online
2 Registered (Simon, Spidey), 116 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod