Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#334188 - 05/09/12 03:32 PM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Malas]
Teshore

Loc: Las Vegas
Only thing I think is, say for this event coming up, it starts like may 24th, well if say chief left mod on the 23rd and joined tlcs then he shouldn't be allowed to participate. Other then a scenario like that I think it's dumb

#334189 - 05/09/12 03:34 PM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Teshore]
Malas

Maybe we should do it that way. If you leave an alliance during a major inter-alliance event, you shouldn't be able to participate.

Also, I don't know if this can be done, but I'd like to see subforum mods be able to change peoples' name colors per request (without getting punished for it).

#334191 - 05/09/12 03:38 PM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Teshore]
Mr. Judo

Originally Posted By: teshore
you shouldnt take it so personal, i think one of the main reasons most new people on the forums go to mod is because you have someone online all the time. nothing wrong with that, but seems before anyone ever knows theres someone new you have already added them.

and if you really wanted to better the game, you would invite people to the forums even if you were at the capped amount.

I have. There's a limit I do not pass and if I see camps who have potential I send then elsewhere . Problem is there is no elsewhere. Systems like the company in my opinion are terrible for the game (the old system a max of 8) If there were a cap like u suggest no one would be open to new recruits they'd only want the best. Eventually coaches would retire faster then new breed came on the forums killing the game. It was almost dead not to long ago because wdoa and mod Ddnt exist. It was just other alliances that weren't recruiting. There's plenty of fish in the sea. MSG 10 coaches 5 will reply 3 will end up on ur team. Recruiting is very easy so putting a cap won't help anything but it will hurt the rookies badly and the future of this game

#334201 - 05/09/12 03:52 PM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Mr. Judo]
Teshore

some of what you say is true, a lot of it is false.

doesnt matter, i gave my opinion. that is all.

#334202 - 05/09/12 03:54 PM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Mr. Judo]
Mr. Judo

I think another factor ppl over look is mod takes rookies and turns them into coaches other alliances will actually take. It seems like other alliance don't invite ppl to the forums they just hope a current 1 disbands lol. It's not like the recruits join the forums themselves and I snag them 90% of mods recruits we bring to the forums. Only other ppl I see recruiting on camps is b33r and jey jey b4 he quit dba. My argument is we only take what u don't want anyway and we turn th into coaches u do want. Only ppl hurt is us when we lose team mates like krich, grapple etc. and there's nvr hard feelings when we do lose members.

#334205 - 05/09/12 03:59 PM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Teshore]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA

You are the one calling for a small alliance so what exactly is false? I seriously want to know cuz if i hear a good reason i will jump to the other side on this and be all for it.

Wun's reasoning is good but its not enough when there are more positive factors in what we have going on w/ a big number.

If you look at the rosters TC has the strongest alliance P4P.

THC has the biggest number of really good coaches.

TLCS is right behind them.

DBA is a desolate desert w/ some active no namers.

TTT is fucking dead w/ 1 amazing active coach.

MoD has like 4-5 vets w/ a grip of semi active rookies.

Wdoa has a large number of active guys who are somewhere in between rookies and vets.

By this current status i would think that THC has the advantage when it comes to having the most to choose from for an event. So maybe this is directed at them?

#334206 - 05/09/12 04:06 PM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: ChiefBD]
Teshore

Originally Posted By: ChiefBD

You are the one calling for a small alliance so what exactly is false? I seriously want to know cuz if i hear a good reason i will jump to the other side on this and be all for it.

Wun's reasoning is good but its not enough when there are more positive factors in what we have going on w/ a big number.

i was speaking to judo about what he was saying. in his previous post.

i posted my suggestions in my first post, other then that, i have no other suggestions and wont do anymore back an forth. smack wanted suggestions not the back and forth which i have been doing.

#334207 - 05/09/12 04:08 PM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: ChiefBD]
Mr. Judo

For the record I'm not taking any of this as a jab at us nor I'm I trying to be hostile. Im just giving me pov and opinion which is the purpose of this thread. If more ppl seen it in my eyes I don't think this would be an issue

#334208 - 05/09/12 04:10 PM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Teshore]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: ChiefBD

i was speaking to judo about what he was saying. in his previous post.

i posted my suggestions in my first post, other then that, i have no other suggestions and wont do anymore back an forth. smack wanted suggestions not the back and forth which i have been doing.

It's a discussion. It's how you resolve things when there are 2 opposing sides. I'm not hostile about this at all either. I respect your opinion. I was referring to what you were saying false about judo's statement.

#334217 - 05/09/12 04:26 PM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: ChiefBD]
Spidey

Loc: Ohio
TC has a small number of coaches.This is our choice to keep it that way.If we wanted to.. we could get alot of new recruits and old vets to come here,but we choose to send them elsewhere.Its better for the game and the community IMO.Noboby had suggested to cut down exsisting rosters.This thread wasused to get suggestions.Setting a cap is good as far as I'm concerned.There has also been talked about having a certain # of active coaches to keep a alliance alive.All ive seen is everyone talking about this damn cap.Im not seeing alot of post about giving suggestions.If it wasnt for an alliance,I wouldnt be here right now.Im not the first and not the only person to feel this way.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
0 Registered (), 146 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod