Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#334305 - 05/10/12 08:05 AM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Mr. Wunderful]
Grapple420

You want a cookie? Maybe a hankie?

Dont be silly and think your event(s) cant be replaced. Now take your ball and run home kiddo.

#334306 - 05/10/12 08:07 AM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Grapple420]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
Don't start a fight yet. Let some clarification come from this thread before it gets closed.

#334307 - 05/10/12 08:16 AM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: ChiefBD]
Mr. Wunderful

Let's see you do something then you fat fuck

#334308 - 05/10/12 08:17 AM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: ChiefBD]
Mr. Judo

Smacku said the rules wouldn't be changed . The committee wouldn't force anything just organize it

#334309 - 05/10/12 08:21 AM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Mr. Wunderful]
Grapple420

Originally Posted By: Mr. Wunderful
Let's see you do something then you fat fuck

Hahahaha! God I love you sensitive ninnies.

#334310 - 05/10/12 08:35 AM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Grapple420]
Smacku

Loc: So. Cal.
Originally Posted By: grapple420

Dont be silly and think your event(s) cant be replaced. Now take your ball and run home kiddo.

If you're not going to add to this constructively, stay outta my thread.

#334311 - 05/10/12 08:37 AM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Grapple420]
Big Ace

Loc: Canada
scanned with a little interest.

1) Instead of the 6 day rule - give immediate forum priveledges and make them sit out the first alliance event - whenever that is. That should satisfy the intent of the waiting period while eliminating the pointlessness of what we were talking about.

2) Cap - Sure - I agree with it. Grandfather the current alliance members. I don't expect WDOA or MOD to cut people - but caps are good - but lower the minimum amount to not kill off alliances. 5 minimum - and 15 maximum for active. Then - lower the amount of inactives you are allowed to have to 3. Anymore than 3 and someone has to go. It stimulates alliance movement and in the end I think it makes the forums healthier as we would all get to know each other a little better. It also gets vets returning into different alliances. It would kill DBA and ttt in the current - but there's nothing stopping those coaches from returning to activity and reviving them - while in the meantime forcing them to another alliance where perhaps some more connections are made for future alliances.

In all - I think movement is healthy and stimulates parity.

Anyway - I'm probably a little off - but I like to offer different perspectives. Just my $0.02.

Groundhogs
MAXX

#334312 - 05/10/12 08:44 AM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Big Ace]
ChiefBD Administrator

Loc: PA
Good stuff Ace. That's actually a point that i'm sure everyone has considered but came to my mind immediately too was if you close alliances then that would force guys like Hector or Crippler (Not saying they would) or whoever to go to a new alliance and would be a pretty cool addition to whoever. Not saying either of those guys would go to my alliance but just the idea in general of eliminating a dead alliance making a returning member either gather the old alliance to restart previous alliance or to move on to a different one. Or even start a new one which would be cool.

TTT and DBA haven't been apart of the community or events for awhile. Chachi did a good job of making one real quick not too long ago which was great but it was obvious a 1 off to appease people and DBA i'd say only VR has shown an effort to grow and put in a killer performance in Lord stanley but thats not a team event so w/e.

#334313 - 05/10/12 08:54 AM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Smacku]
Grapple420

Originally Posted By: Smacku

Oh my bad. Lets see here, caps are dumb, minimums are dumb, having a council to create and negotiate all the rules of alliance comps before they start is a great idea. Coming up with events ran by that council instead of waiting for someone to start an event is brilliant actually. That way we dont have to worry about the 'im taking my ball and going home' scenario.

Also, Im fat, and I do want a cookie.

#334314 - 05/10/12 08:57 AM Re: Alliance rules/guidelines. [Re: Grapple420]
Big Ace

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: Smacku

Oh my bad. Lets see here, caps are dumb, minimums are dumb, having a council to create and negotiate all the rules of alliance comps before they start is a great idea. Coming up with events ran by that council instead of waiting for someone to start an event is brilliant actually. That way we dont have to worry about the 'im taking my ball and going home' scenario.

Also, Im fat, and I do want a cookie.

Here's a cookie. Anyone who wants a cookie can have one if it appeases them. Let's just work on not getting this thread locked. It's actually interesting. I think that takes bend from us and the mods.

That is all.

Groundhogs
MAXX

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
0 Registered (), 146 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod