Page 11 of 44 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#510351 - 05/06/21 12:35 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
Remember the thing about vaccine manufacturers....Johnson and Johnson couldnt even make "Tear Free" baby shampoo work correctly....

#510354 - 05/06/21 12:51 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
BlimBlapZing Administrator

love how noone answers my questions about why they disbelieve the vaccines or covid and just keeps trashing vaccines and the manufacturers. You know you're encouraging disinformation which will lead to deaths if people follow it, right?

Vaccines are the best hope we've got to get past epidemics with minimum deaths. Antivaxers have been a problem with every epidemic we have developed a vaccine for and this one is no exception. But when we can get enough people vaccinated we can eliminate diseases. Completely. We've done it with polio. we've done it with smallpox.

Polio didn't go off without a hitch. Shortly after the rollout there was an issue called the "Cutter incident". There was an issue with one manufacturer in 1955 which resulted in 40,000 cases of polio. This lead to more stringent vaccine manufacture standards being developed which are in place today. We take risks in developing any medications, sure, if you hit one that can mess you up. But so can diseases.

If something similar to the cutter incident happened with Covid, we would already know.

Worst case if you're wrong is hundreds of thousands of deaths with no end to the pandemic. Evidence for this is the science of epidemiology and the history of how every viral disease we know about has worked. What is the worst case if I am wrong? What is the evidence for it?

Fucking politics man, can we just talk about bigfoot or something?

2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#510355 - 05/06/21 01:10 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
GunnerJordan

78.8 is the average life expectancy for an American.
2/3rds of all COVID deaths came from people 75 or older.
COVID is real, the threat is real to some, the panic is fabricated. Schools were locked down for a year yet kids 17 and under have experienced a whopping 277 deaths due to "covid" related conditions. Zero threat to kids and the threat to those 45 and younger are miniscule. Kids missed an ENTIRE year of their life because of this fabricated panic. But But But we are protecting Grandmaw......well actually Coronary Artery Disease is the leading cause of death at almost 600,000 yet the world keeps spinning. Cancer at a close second with about 500,000 a year but lets change HUMANITY for a virus that has a 99.6% recovery rate. Science.

#510356 - 05/06/21 01:10 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
GunnerJordan

I like you Blim. I appreciate the intellectual tennis honestly. Keeps me sharp.

#510357 - 05/06/21 01:15 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
GunnerJordan

If i was 85 years old and not worried about any potential side affects, sure give me the experimental vaccine. At 38 I'll play my odds with the hand my immune system has dealt me and not add another unproven vaccine to the stack the goverment has given me against my will. At my age and according to the data.....im more likely to die of self inflicted gun shot wound or car crash than COVID.

#510358 - 05/06/21 01:15 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Jarnoh

Loc: Netherlands
The problem with the vaccines is that they haven't gone through the regular long term testing for vaccines. That doesn't mean they're bad, but there's always a risk involved in taking it because of that unknown factor. If the chance of getting seriously ill from Covid is very low for someone, why would you take that vaccine at that point? Of course it's a totally different situation for someone who is at risk of getting seriously ill.

I'm by no means an expert, but don't think the idea behind the Covid vaccines is to totally get rid of the virus. The flu isn't going anywhere, neither are all the viruses causing a common cold.

#510359 - 05/06/21 01:20 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Jarnoh]
BlimBlapZing Administrator

The most common argument for those who are low risk to get the vaccines is even if it has no impact on you the belief currently is that you will still be contagious and spread the virus even without symptoms, therefore the more vaccinations the better.

Here is a study with strong indications that asymptomatic spread is a strong factor.

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-3012

The idea really is to completely get rid of the virus, covid doesnt have as many strains as the flu or rhinovirus yet, but the more it spreads as we're seeing still in places like India and Brazil the more remote this possibility.

The vaccines were rushed through manufacture, but this has been the case in other campaigns in history. To take them is a risk you take for the good of humanity.

2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#510360 - 05/06/21 01:32 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Jarnoh

Loc: Netherlands
Lol, the current belief is subject to change. I've also heard that people who are vaccinated could possibly spread the virus. The bottom line is: nobody should be able to decide for you or your kids to take a vaccine. Especially one that is still not completely tested.

I've got Covid at the moment (tested positve on two test) and hardly have any symptoms at all. For myself and my kids I rather have the immune system learn to deal with the threat. Of course it can be a completely different situation for other people, but those people, or a government, should never be able to decide what happens to my body.

#510361 - 05/06/21 01:42 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
GunnerJordan

Viruses existence on planet earth= 1.5 billion years
Humans existence on the planet earth= 200k years in our iteration or 6 million for some form of terrestrial sapien
We can only hope to coexist. We will not eradicate it. I am all for it if you want it. I wont tell you otherwise. I also wont be told to if my own research comes to a diffrent conclusion. Humanity doesnt pay my bills, put shingles on my house, or is generaly nice in public. The "pandemic" has brought out the worst in humanity. Masks have taken away any semblence of kindness and courtesy. This has pushed people away from each other in a society that is getting more divided already. People dont smile anymore or say excuse me or say thank you. We avoid contact becasue of the fear. I dont generally like people but dammit if I smile at you and say excuse me then you should reciprocate the kindness. That is going away.

#510362 - 05/06/21 01:42 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
GunnerJordan

We forgot the trans debate already lol

Page 11 of 44 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (BlimBlapZing), 48 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod