Page 27 of 44 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#512054 - 09/20/21 04:44 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Trite

I literally mentioned the latest FDA open meeting where you actually can listen to actual DR's present information. The conclusion is everything has been rushed and the rollout was far too soon. Despite this, reports the FDA vote will be ignored have been surfacing. No sense in telling me the frontline Dr's who are going against the narrative are wrong or the leading vaccination country is also the leading covid cases...this is not abstract nor opinion. Real time analysis seems to conclude it as an impossibility for herd immunity through the shots and they should be stopped immediately. But, I just trust the Science and professionals who deal with this every day and not the industrial complex that profits from you getting sick.

#512055 - 09/20/21 06:12 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
DrinkDrankCrunk

how about swollen testicles?

#512056 - 09/20/21 11:39 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Trite

Deaths are up 251% this year compared to last. Not sure how you want to be right so bad, instead of look at actual facts and realizing you are defending your enemy. Boggles the mind tbh.

#512057 - 09/21/21 07:42 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
BlimBlapZing Administrator

2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#512058 - 09/21/21 07:42 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
BlimBlapZing Administrator

Political stuff might be impacting people sticking around when it hits the SB. Im not looking to bitch or censor people, but it may help with game growth to try and target this thread on those sorts of discussions.

[x] BlimBlapZing: Pretty quiet in the sb outside of political bullshit. Is that just activity or is it chasing people away? Have seen other servers devolve into just political talk among those willing to argue, maybe keeping it to thread is still a good idea
[x] Matty: Political shit should be kept to that thread tho, people dont wanna see all this shit, read enough about it on every other site, surely you dont want it ruining your playing experience on here too
[x] Matty: I say political but I think its just all the covid talk that should be limited to thread, I think thats the real shit news no one wants to see
[x] BlimBlapZing: Yeah I kind of felt that way about SB here, sometimes you just wanna relax and play mmarmy. Stopped bitching about it as sb moving could be good but seen a lot of faces show briefly and dip out with that shit in the sb
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#512059 - 09/21/21 02:22 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: BlimBlapZing
Originally Posted By: GunnerJordan
I've watched it several times in parts. Natural immunity is the way to go guys, sorry. Be healthy and under the age of 80 and you have a 99.5% survivabilty rate.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33988001/ small price to pay to avoid a vax I guess. Good luck w the penis.

Tell us you know little about viral spread without telling us you know little about viral spread.....
Sympotomatic COVID 19 is still ENTIRELY plausible and possible in vaccinated humans. Immune response to viral load comes via the T and B cell reaction to a foreign pathogen. Vaccines potentially give the immune reponse headstart before viral load becomes uncontrollable. Natural sympotmatic infection and recovery is and always will be how humand survive and move past any virus. How the hell do you think the species has survived for this long?

#512060 - 09/22/21 01:30 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Trite

Originally Posted By: BlimBlapZing
Political stuff might be impacting people sticking around when it hits the SB. Im not looking to bitch or censor people, but it may help with game growth to try and target this thread on those sorts of discussions.

[x] BlimBlapZing: Pretty quiet in the sb outside of political bullshit. Is that just activity or is it chasing people away? Have seen other servers devolve into just political talk among those willing to argue, maybe keeping it to thread is still a good idea
[x] Matty: Political shit should be kept to that thread tho, people dont wanna see all this shit, read enough about it on every other site, surely you dont want it ruining your playing experience on here too
[x] Matty: I say political but I think its just all the covid talk that should be limited to thread, I think thats the real shit news no one wants to see
[x] BlimBlapZing: Yeah I kind of felt that way about SB here, sometimes you just wanna relax and play mmarmy. Stopped bitching about it as sb moving could be good but seen a lot of faces show briefly and dip out with that shit in the sb

IDGAF about this conversation. Matty was calling me crazy and is very quiet. Was laughing about the Chips and Bill Gates involvement. Yea, now that there are concentration camps, vaccine passports, microchips openly talked about, I get it. Calling someone else crazy and then seeing all of this happen is a bit much.

Funny how these crazy things keep happening and instead of applying critical thinking to it, the intellectually lazy route of calling things conspiracy is flavor of choice and spreading propped up propaganda from the marketing budget of tyrannical, evil people. You see it everywhere, because, there is huge marketing money behind it and people who see through the bullshit are attempting to get it through your head, the Pharmaceutical industry hates you, while you pledge your allegiance to it.

I also thought it was funny that the fact more people are dying since the vaccines and you keep advocating for it, super weird, super, duper weird. Can you explain that? Anybody, literally anybody. More vaccines equal more deaths, but, we all should get them, as, they make us all more safe? What fucking logic is that dumb shit?

If you can logically explain the next several things, I will never discuss this in the SB or in this thread:

Why are deaths increasing since the vaccines, if the vaccines are meant to lessen symptoms and lower chance of dying?

What medications are being administered to those "Dying from Covid" while hospitalized, compared to what medications are not being administered? (I know you know this one)

How did tens of thousands of Haitians end up on the border of Mexico/Texas?

Remdesivir is being blamed for various Covid Deaths and many medical professionals have stated this approved treatment kills and Dr's are willingly giving it to patients for kickback, what are you thoughts?

How come the death tolls from Covid have been walked back, but, you are sticking with the narrative of whatever statistics these manipulated numbers are telling you?

How come you ignore the fact, that the admission of "Those who had a positive Covid test, are marked as a Covid Death, even if they died from something else" clearly inflate the numbers?

How come, car accidents and gun shot victims were marked as Covid Deaths and you actually believe the statistics?

How come various medical facilities quietly accounted and stated they inflated Deaths and you ignore them?

Why were and are Hospitals being incentivized to diagnose Covid? Do you not see a conflict of true diagnoses?

PCR tests cannot diagnose Covid, so, why are you accepting a diagnoses from a PCR test?

Why are you ignoring that the inventor of the PCR test, stated that the PCR should not be used to diagnose anybody?

Why are you ignoring the CDC announced PCR tests actually cannot detect Covid?

Why has there never been proof of the isolation of the virus, outside of who they tell you did it, but, there is a one million dollar bounty for proof of isolation that is still available to any of these "small independent labs" who they keep telling us have done such?

If Ivermectin is so bad, why did the NIH acknowledge how great it was in 2015 and why is the Fed Gov regulating distribution? (If you tell me bullshit like a shortage, I will laugh)

Why were and are Hospitals being paid to place people on ventilators, when they have proven to be ineffective?

Why are Dr's, Pharmacy's, Hospitals being given kickback money to prescribe medications and Vaccines if it was about health?

Why do vaccine manufacturers also make drugs for the AE's the vaccines cause?

How do you feel about Australia and their approach?

How do you feel about Sweden and their approach?

How do you feel about the various professionals, who have come out and stated Ivermectin is a miracle drug and being proven such, as high levels in various countries and being bashed in America?

You feel there is wide scale collusion or you think they actually want what's best for you?

At what point does complying actually give you your life back?

How come Israel has the highest vaccination rate per capita, of any country and also leads the world in Covid cases, if the unvaccinated are the threat?

How come Bill Gates has a chip and has the patent for it? (Thought this was conspiracy theory)

How come Bill Gates owns so much farm land?

Why are they trying to put vaccines inside of plants?

How come Bill Gates has MrNA labs through INDIA and is ready for the next PANDEMIC?

How come they announce the return of a Polio like disease months ago?

How come the the Chicago Mayor is openly calling for people to be removed from their home and moved for not complying with the New World Order?

How come the President of China has also mentioned the New World Order?

How come various Australian officials have openly mentioned the New World Order?

Are all these Politicians from various countries conspiracy theorists or they know something you won't simply admit to?

Are all the Dr's who yelled at the FDA during the last hearing anti-Science and not Professionals I should trust?

Should I not trust the various epidemiologist and virologists who predicted the vaccines would lead to variants and more outbreaks or have changed their stance on the vaccine being good to no longer being good or is that Science ignored?

I've got more, doubt these will be taken seriously, because, well, there is no logical explanation for these things that benefit the greater good.

Sorry, the bad guys are in control and the more we say "Yes" the more they will take.

#512061 - 09/22/21 01:32 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

Bro, I'm fighting to actually save y'all and I am being treated like I am making billions by giving you shots that will have you dependent for the rest of your lives. Crazy to me. These mothafuckas don't know you, don't respect you, don't care if you died, meanwhile, me on the other hand would be extremely saddened and heart broken. There's a reason those with the MOST INTEL ON THE VACCINES DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THEM. IT'S RIGHT IN YOUR FACES. SMH.

#512062 - 09/22/21 03:04 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

WWWWHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAAA Y'all better read these tweets, before, twitter deems this truth too harmful for the public to read

https://twitter.com/R_H_Ebright

I would also like to add the collusion Between the US, China, and the Brits to create, fund, and distribute what shut the world down, should unify us, but, I fear you indoctrinated folks will summon of the spin to defend and continually do so, against your better well being...also...how about those concentration camps in Washington and the immigrants not having to get any shots, because, they won't be here too long...shit's a joke at this point

Thankful for FOIA, sadly, the only one's who will pay attention to this information are those of us who know they are full of shit

#512063 - 09/22/21 03:05 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Matty

Lol im quiet cos a) im not playing the game atm, b) I hear enough about Covid that I dont want to go places and see more about it, and tbh its one of the reasons I did stop playing, its alright to talk about it sometimes but then you get youre own thread made to keep it so people dont have to read it, and then thats still not enough to keep this shit out the sb, people have to read and hear about it all day everyday, you dont wanna then come onto a game which is your release and all you see is more about it, not good for mental health to get this involved in it, no matter what you believe and most people I know are bored of hearing about it and mute anything to do with it on social media, its all good having opinions on it, but trite youre obsessed and cant put it down to caring about others, its a real obsession and cant be good for you to be so invested in something you cant have any impact on, others have their opinions in this thread, you have an obsessive agenda, correct me if im wrong

Also the obvious bating of guys isnt cool, especially when you push this be kind thing and positive thinking stuff, that shit isnt needed over something so negative already

Page 27 of 44 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (DrinkDrankCrunk), 103 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod