Page 35 of 44 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#512329 - 10/27/21 10:37 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Zakariya]
Trite

Originally Posted By: Chubby
I may get vaccinated if I gotta go get a wife from a poor south American country.

Are you going back to playing or not?

#512334 - 10/27/21 09:57 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
DrinkDrankCrunk

Chubby, you a heel or a babyface on this comeback?

#512343 - 10/30/21 02:29 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Trite

Need recent comments on the EU's recent Press Conference

#512345 - 10/31/21 03:59 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound

Migrantworkers

#512346 - 11/01/21 12:39 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Migrantworkers]
Trite

#512347 - 11/01/21 03:32 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#512362 - 11/03/21 02:37 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Trite

Italian Department of Health has revised all-time Covid deaths there from 130K+ to 3,783 and no major news coverage about them admitting they have been lying to people, strange and bizarre. Have yourselves nice day.

#512363 - 11/03/21 02:53 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Matty

Lol you know youre in deep when you care about a country youll never have any interaction with and how theyve tracked their death count lol! You were doing the same with Israel

Have a day off trite, theres a world outside those 4 walls, most of us just get on with our days and not worry about how Italy are tracking their death count!

We all know its been a mess how the deaths have been tracked with having Covid within 28 days of death leading to it being listed as cause of death, but seriously, you may help yourself mentally to not be so involved in something you have no control over, must be seriously effecting your mental health being this engrossed.

I for one have muted any words related to Covid off social media so see the odd thing but arent anywhere near as invested as I was as I stepped back and thought that its stressing me out with stuff I have no control over and tbh, shouldnt really pay attention to, my mental health during this has improved a lot by stepping back and paying less attention, you should try it smile

Yeh maybe I should pay more attention to whats going on, but for my own sanity, im not anymore, stop reading these funky fake news sites and enjoy life cos there hasnt been much to enjoy recently with all this shit going on

#512368 - 11/03/21 01:08 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
Trite

Originally Posted By: Matty
Lol you know youre in deep when you care about a country youll never have any interaction with and how theyve tracked their death count lol! You were doing the same with Israel

Have a day off trite, theres a world outside those 4 walls, most of us just get on with our days and not worry about how Italy are tracking their death count!

We all know its been a mess how the deaths have been tracked with having Covid within 28 days of death leading to it being listed as cause of death, but seriously, you may help yourself mentally to not be so involved in something you have no control over, must be seriously effecting your mental health being this engrossed.

I for one have muted any words related to Covid off social media so see the odd thing but arent anywhere near as invested as I was as I stepped back and thought that its stressing me out with stuff I have no control over and tbh, shouldnt really pay attention to, my mental health during this has improved a lot by stepping back and paying less attention, you should try it smile

Yeh maybe I should pay more attention to whats going on, but for my own sanity, im not anymore, stop reading these funky fake news sites and enjoy life cos there hasnt been much to enjoy recently with all this shit going on

Naw, I'm good and I've been right this entire time. Not shocking to me, only shocking that no matter how many times there are omissions they have lied to you (Weeks to months after doing such) the narrative on MSM and other outlets remains the same. So, not about a country I'll never have any interaction with, it's about organized lying to fit an agenda and line the pockets of an industry who wants you dead. The admission of lying about Covid Deaths in America did not stop CNN from their lying ticker. Now, that deaths and sicknesses and heart attacks and strokes are all up, they are telling people it is the same people who refused the shot...and people believe that...lol

Nope, I'm going to continue that I've been fucking right the entire time, because, not like anybody admits the media and world are lying and Pfizer has these contracts with countries not to treat people with other treatments and to keep administering the shots no matter what...

Think this one goes for you and Blim, since, the YouTube video of the Dr saying those vaccinated Immunity panels looks like those with AIDS...and literally showed results...citing your immune system is under attack....and Blim told me to cite better sources...well

http://robert-gorter.info/according-uk-g...-syndrome-aids/

Keep thinking those of us telling the truth and banging the drums are the one's with misinformation or stressed out. I'm not being paid a cent to tell you these things. I'm good though Matty lol. Mental Health is important and those shots are ripping apart T Cells, no matter how happy your thoughts are.

#512370 - 11/03/21 10:51 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
DrinkDrankCrunk

lol that dude looks like a quack.

Page 35 of 44 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (DrinkDrankCrunk), 103 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod