Page 6 of 44 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#510200 - 04/30/21 05:40 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
BlimBlapZing

Trite throwing a LOT of topics out against the wall at once god damn. Chill mon, chill, one ting at a time. You wanna talk about one thing in depth? AZ audit? We can go into that. Flu shot? Gimme one thing and why you believe it. I'm concerned about your sources brotha.

People be gettin their news from 4chan and shit. Last time I was on 4chan was a million years ago when trolls were telling kids to mix bleach and ammonia to get high (don't do this). That's my basic question. You making a lot of rough stances, but what is the detail and what is the source? Convince me brotha, why should we believe it more than we believe the "what the queers are doing to the soil" guy?
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#510218 - 04/30/21 08:07 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
DrinkDrankCrunk

shedding? like shedding skin like a snake? lol

#510222 - 05/01/21 04:30 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
SbrbnHstlr

I give up with this forum again. Lol. The illegal punctuation gremlins got me again on a long post.

Pfizer Study on Protein Spike Shedding

Edited by SbrbnHstlr (05/01/21 05:02 AM)

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#510226 - 05/01/21 08:04 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Trite

Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk
shedding? like shedding skin like a snake? lol

HStlr beat me to it

Vaccinated people causing sickness in unvaccinated people, since, you got the shot for other people and not yourself. Pfzier knew about it, and the media is not discussing it at all. MSM corrupt...

#510227 - 05/01/21 08:16 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Trite

Originally Posted By: BlimBlapZing
Trite throwing a LOT of topics out against the wall at once god damn. Chill mon, chill, one ting at a time. You wanna talk about one thing in depth? AZ audit? We can go into that. Flu shot? Gimme one thing and why you believe it. I'm concerned about your sources brotha.

People be gettin their news from 4chan and shit. Last time I was on 4chan was a million years ago when trolls were telling kids to mix bleach and ammonia to get high (don't do this). That's my basic question. You making a lot of rough stances, but what is the detail and what is the source? Convince me brotha, why should we believe it more than we believe the "what the queers are doing to the soil" guy?

I do not believe in convincing people of anything tbh. I experienced the shedding and a former co-worked experienced the shedding and her son did. I felt it before there were rumbling of hundreds of people coming online saying the same thing and their accounts starting to get deleted. I did not jump into just believing anything, because someone says it, that's stupid.

Why did Facebook delete an active group talking about the AE's of 70K people? You think they were going against a policy by mentioning their family members were dying or getting sick and they should not believe the news telling them it is ok?

The AZ audit is being live streamed through 9 cameras 24/7. Democrats fighting against it, is not troubling to you? The Arizona State Fair planning to have a random fair near the audit site is not troubling to you? This has triggered several counties in several states to discuss auditing the votes. I worked at a big pharma and I don't trust them.

Let me just ask you guys this:

You trust Government to tell you the truth?
You trust the media to tell you the truth?
You trust that the Pharmaceutical industry wants what is best for you?

My sources are the previously disclosed acts of the United States Government. My sources are the collusion of the Mainstream media with said Government. My sources are working for a major pharma, reporting AD's and hearing the horror stories of the United States Health Industry for almost seven years, between working at a big pharma and a major health insurance.

Nothing I hear from others is surprising or new. What is surprising, is there are years of recorded human history and people think that we have some how miraculously turned the corner and have evolved past what humans have always done in society and that if you disagree with the narratives that you are given, that makes you stupid or crazy. It's recorded, human experiments, testing on populations, experimentation to areas of the population without their knowledge. All these big pharma companies have been sued time and time again for murdering and hurting people intentionally with their vaccines. That's not a conspiracy. Pfizer got caught bribing lol. What are your sources? These people can be paid off to report what they are told.

#510228 - 05/01/21 08:17 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Trite

Originally Posted By: BlimBlapZing
There are more strains of the flu than covid. However, if the vaccine and mask deniers continue on their way this could change and a variant of covid could come out which gets around the existing vaccines. The science is still ongoing, there is some speculation that variants are the reason J & J only tested at 65% efficiency, but at least it was still successful in preventing serious illnes.

This is not speculation or some scare tactic, it's basic biology. This is how viruses work, they mutate with community transmission.

There was also a LOT more money thrown at a covid vaccine than was ever spent on the flu. Multiple labs working in multiple countries and coordinating to rush out a vaccine. Benefits for other vaccines are likely to come out of the research done for covid, potentially including a better flu vaccine, but will take time.

THE J & J shot is killing people. Look at the VAERS reporting on it

#510229 - 05/01/21 08:19 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

It was a conspiracy that lockdowns would last longer than two weeks
It was a conspiracy that they would create chips for us
It was a conspiracy they would create vaccine identifications (New York already piloted the program)

None of these were addressed, because, it just shows that things are just easily dismissed...again...and again...and again. That's called programming you know.

I could make this list longer...

Flatten the curve...

#510249 - 05/01/21 09:43 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
DrinkDrankCrunk

many countries were able to control covid a hell of a lot better than usa, where people think being a super spreader asshole is a matter of their sacred freedoms.

#510251 - 05/02/21 05:48 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk
many countries were able to control covid a hell of a lot better than usa, where people think being a super spreader asshole is a matter of their sacred freedoms.

Super Bowl Super Spreaders

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#510252 - 05/02/21 06:08 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Matty

Yeh the whole super spreader thing is weird - we had all sorts of anti-lockdown and BLM protests and riots a while back and they never really amounted to any sharp rise in cases, but then on the flip side, you cant trust the media to post factual stuff, so imo, you never know what to believe, which is why I dont really bother reading shit anymore and have unfollowed, blocked or muted any mention of it as so much is just false or provocative, dont need that shit in my life, this thread is my fix for this stuff and about as far as ill go to actually read up on any of this stuff, whether truth, lies or pure conspiracy

Page 6 of 44 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
4 Registered (BlimBlapZing, GoodkidCC, Spidey, Varis), 281 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod