Page 7 of 44 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#510253 - 05/02/21 07:12 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: Matty
Yeh the whole super spreader thing is weird - we had all sorts of anti-lockdown and BLM protests and riots a while back and they never really amounted to any sharp rise in cases, but then on the flip side, you cant trust the media to post factual stuff, so imo, you never know what to believe, which is why I dont really bother reading shit anymore and have unfollowed, blocked or muted any mention of it as so much is just false or provocative, dont need that shit in my life, this thread is my fix for this stuff and about as far as ill go to actually read up on any of this stuff, whether truth, lies or pure conspiracy

The United States saw the same thing. BLM burning down cities without issue, actually encouraged by one side of the political isle. At the same time they condemned gatherings for the most popular president in United States history. The hypocrisy is everywhere.

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#510255 - 05/02/21 09:43 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
Trite

There are no such thing as super spreaders. It is propaganda to make you feel guilty for enjoying your life. There's your conspiracy. Sunshine and hugs are bad. It's complete bullshit and holds no actual ground in reality. UFC just had an event with 15,000 people, enough is enough.

The whole be scared, be very scared thing is weak. The issue with Covid in other countries are diet and really big pharma's influence.

Mask mandated areas and high areas of vaccinated people are doing worse, there's nothing else that needs to be said. Everything else is out of fear.

The fact that some of you are spewing MSM propaganda and telling others to be afraid is very weird.

I'll ask this again.

For those of you who got the shot for others (lol) you all take vitamins year round, eat clean, and exercise regularly to limit your chances of being sick and infecting other people, right? (LMMFAO)

Please. Everywhere that is thriving has no mask mandates and low numbers of people getting the jab. Dr. Fauci couldn't even explain it, as, it goes against the propaganda he's pushing.

Be afraid...be very afraid...keep being afraid blah bullshit. And Drink, yes, our fucking freedom matters, period. Would you like more restriction and more intrusive government practices? Come on.

#510256 - 05/02/21 09:47 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Trite

Originally Posted By: SbrbnHstlr
Originally Posted By: Matty
Yeh the whole super spreader thing is weird - we had all sorts of anti-lockdown and BLM protests and riots a while back and they never really amounted to any sharp rise in cases, but then on the flip side, you cant trust the media to post factual stuff, so imo, you never know what to believe, which is why I dont really bother reading shit anymore and have unfollowed, blocked or muted any mention of it as so much is just false or provocative, dont need that shit in my life, this thread is my fix for this stuff and about as far as ill go to actually read up on any of this stuff, whether truth, lies or pure conspiracy

The United States saw the same thing. BLM burning down cities without issue, actually encouraged by one side of the political isle. At the same time they condemned gatherings for the most popular president in United States history. The hypocrisy is everywhere.

Yea, BLM and ANTIFA are extensions of the Democrats, and they encouraged people to be in the street for those matters, but, you cannot see your family unless you get the shot. Man, if you cannot see the obvious bullshit there, I can't tell you anything. The corruption and collusion is blatant, but, they pump so much fear into you, that you cannot see the hypocrisy in what they do, as, none of it really makes sense under scrutiny...yet...here we are with people defending big brother like they care about them. It's unreal imo.

#510264 - 05/03/21 05:54 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
BlimBlapZing

Topic moved on to protests and things looks like. 2 main discussions going on, covid and Trump stuff appears. To a degree they are related but the arguments are different. Let me start with the protest stuff.

So Subrbn, cities have been burnt down? What cities? If I try and travel to a city like Portland or Seatle I'm going to find smoking wreckage where the city used to be? "BLM burnt down the cities" has been a hilariously false talking point fox news been pushing since Floyd went down. Talk with anyone who lives in those areas and they will tell you the protests involved a couple of blocks and there was no mass danger in the city, particularly during the day.

99% of BLM protests have been peaceful. Any mass group gatherings will have some bad behavior if you film long enough. Play those on loop and you can drum up opposition to the protesters and their cause. Trite likes to play ask yourself. Ask yourself why you care some protests got out of hand in Portland or Seattle. Are you concerned protests will get out of hand where you live? The ones in Knoville were peaceful af, lot of good dialogue with the police about their concerns.

Country has a long history of protests to push for social change. You can argue a lot of good came out of them, women and other minorities got the right to vote, segregation ended, prohibition, ended, etc. Virtually every one of those movements was painted as a riot by it's opposition. BLM seems to me a noble enough goal, reform policing to end bullshit like what happened to Floyd. When Martin and Malcom were alive at time there were race riots that make the worst of blm look like nothing, but depending upon your view there was a movement toward a noble cause. These were pushed by Nixon as the end of civilization and Nixon ran as the "law and order" president who would rain these riots in. Trump worked toward the exact same strategy in 2020.

January 6th followed a bit of a different pattern. What was the purpose of this protest? To interrupt the certification of election results? To "Hang Mike Pence" as they were chanting? To install Trump as dictator? To those who know more about dictatorships than me this was a textbook coup. Step 1 - deal with the military. Trump replaced top Pentagon officials prior to the day of and coordinated a slowdown of response. Step 2 - orchestrate an attack. If possible kill people in the line of succession for ruler during this attack. Step 3 - become leader longer than normal due to the emergency "for the good of the country". Step 4 - never let this temporary rule expire.

2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#510265 - 05/03/21 06:35 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
BlimBlapZing

Alright, can take a step back. If the topics jump around a lot it's a lot to respond to.

LMMFAO. Not how I see the score AT ALL LMMFAO. Hilarious post.

How the Arizona Audit going Mig? AZ audit is it's own thing, strikes me as batshit insane. Has already been a hand recount and 2 bipartisan audits. Now they have hired Cyber Ninjas whos founder shared Trump's election bullshit on social media and they broke election law by getting into the ballots without observers from both sides present. That has already happened, highly likely they already eliminated or altered ballots. Why wouldn't they? The rules about observers are there for a reason, now we have 2.1 million ballots which have left the chain of evidence to go into Cyberninja trumper guys custody for who knows what.

Also, how do you guys feel about the shedding that is going on with people who got the shots making others sick...you know...what you claim you care about I haven't heard of the shedding thing. Looked over the research but didnt see any indicators that would indicate a problem. Read up a bit, seems the concensus is that there is no risk without a live virus, that shedding is not a factor. I'm falling back on the medical industry on this one, I believe that those who dedicated their careers to studying this sort of data have a better idea than I do that this is not an issue.

You all take vitamins year around to avoid getting sick, right? LMMFAO Yeah I take a multivitamin every day, have for years.

Can any of you explain why we have an open border and they are not testing if it is so contagious and so dangerous? It's a balancing act between the economy and safety. We did just recently close the border to india due to the prevalence there.

Flu shot is trash Blim, shame on you for trying to mention that AT ALL lol.

Flu Shot in Italy is where they got hit so hard in 2020. Is there data to back this up? or is it Trites word agains the world?

If the masks don't work, why not just wear them anyway? LMMFAO Provided data already on masks.
2014 most improved

The Akuma

Running with Scissors

Bone Machine

#510268 - 05/03/21 11:47 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
Contrarion here Blim.....no coup has ever occured with the members so....unarmerd. Had they been armed with the intent of overthrowing the goverment they COULD have. It was in fact a protest, like many that have occured in the past. 2-5% of the total protest crowd even entered the Capitol building. Coup is also a military takeover of goverment....see Myanmar. I dont want Trump as a dictator but I also dont want to see such a blatant and systematic control of one politcal partys narrative. If there were ZERO politcal partys I'd still vote for the individual with the most conservative values. America is great, you can succeed no matter your skin color, other countries are our "friends" but need a healthy dose of fear that we wont kick their ass. I served my community as a firefighter and served my country in the armed forces. The constitution as it is written means something to everyone in a diffrent way. Unless you've seen it first hand you thank what ever god you pray to that we have those protections. Kulaks.....look them up.

#510269 - 05/03/21 11:57 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
MMA Phreak

Originally Posted By: BlimBlapZing
Topic moved on to protests and things looks like. 2 main discussions going on, covid and Trump stuff appears. To a degree they are related but the arguments are different. Let me start with the protest stuff.

So Subrbn, cities have been burnt down? What cities? If I try and travel to a city like Portland or Seatle I'm going to find smoking wreckage where the city used to be? "BLM burnt down the cities" has been a hilariously false talking point fox news been pushing since Floyd went down. Talk with anyone who lives in those areas and they will tell you the protests involved a couple of blocks and there was no mass danger in the city, particularly during the day.

99% of BLM protests have been peaceful. Any mass group gatherings will have some bad behavior if you film long enough. Play those on loop and you can drum up opposition to the protesters and their cause. Trite likes to play ask yourself. Ask yourself why you care some protests got out of hand in Portland or Seattle. Are you concerned protests will get out of hand where you live? The ones in Knoville were peaceful af, lot of good dialogue with the police about their concerns.

Country has a long history of protests to push for social change. You can argue a lot of good came out of them, women and other minorities got the right to vote, segregation ended, prohibition, ended, etc. Virtually every one of those movements was painted as a riot by it's opposition. BLM seems to me a noble enough goal, reform policing to end bullshit like what happened to Floyd. When Martin and Malcom were alive at time there were race riots that make the worst of blm look like nothing, but depending upon your view there was a movement toward a noble cause. These were pushed by Nixon as the end of civilization and Nixon ran as the "law and order" president who would rain these riots in. Trump worked toward the exact same strategy in 2020.

January 6th followed a bit of a different pattern. What was the purpose of this protest? To interrupt the certification of election results? To "Hang Mike Pence" as they were chanting? To install Trump as dictator? To those who know more about dictatorships than me this was a textbook coup. Step 1 - deal with the military. Trump replaced top Pentagon officials prior to the day of and coordinated a slowdown of response. Step 2 - orchestrate an attack. If possible kill people in the line of succession for ruler during this attack. Step 3 - become leader longer than normal due to the emergency "for the good of the country". Step 4 - never let this temporary rule expire.

While the "burnt down cities" is a bit of hyperbole (but no more than the "mostly peaceful protest" BS was), here are some pics:

seattle:

portland:

minneapolis:

while difficult to not inject your own bias into these types of issues, we should at least try. your "coup" narrative comes straight from a CNN broadcast and is total BS. were these people there that wanted to disrupt the certification? i'm sure there were. don't the BLM riot apologists always tell us "sure, there are a few bad apples that cause problems in a protest"? the overwhelming majority of the protesters at the capital wanted what the overwhelming majority of protesters want at BLM protests. they wanted to be heard. they believed the election was not on the up and up. you can argue whether or not that happened, but if someone truly believed there was election malfeasance, then they had every right to protest. just like the people who believe that police killing unarmed black men is at epidemic proportions.

Edited by MMA Phreak (05/03/21 12:01 PM)

#510270 - 05/03/21 12:04 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: MMA Phreak]
MMA Phreak

SH,

finally finished watching CE5. couldn't help but feel like ralphie in christmas story when he's sitting on the toilet furiously decoding little orphan annie's secret code only to find it was a "crummy commerical". i felt at the end that i had just watched a 2 hour commercial for a $10 smart phone app.

with that, there was for sure some interesting stuff in it. i did some research on the random number collective consciousness experiments and it seems the scientific community believes the data falls far short of "proof" of any type of psychokinesis taking place.

#510271 - 05/03/21 12:09 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: MMA Phreak]
BlimBlapZing

Still see some buildings standing in those. "City burnt down" would mean a whole lot more devestation than a pics of 2 fires encompassing hundreds of protests that took place over months. Not that you couldn't provide more, 20 pics of fires from that many protests in that many places is nothing really. Hell, 20 pics of fires from celebrations after football games could make a pretty convincing story that being there at game end is some dangerious shit. Media picking the images that are going to get eyeballs paints a picture.

Sure, not everyone at the trump gathering was involved in some coup attempt, but the ones that broke into the capital were involved in illegal activity. Just like the BLM protesters that jumped the white house fence. But being let into the capital, the national guard not coming in after the invasion that shit is fishy as hell. Anyone who watched the news in the week leading up knew a capital attack could happen.

But this whole argument going to get nebulous anyway from this point forward. Like you can argue about election interference and you can argue about covid based upon facts, evidence, witnesses, etc. but the way the evacuation and trump thing went down you get into arguing intent. Probably going to be agree to disagree moments here.

The 1/6 group did construct a gallows outside. They were VERY close to getting in before the evacuation was complete. Im my opinion if they were just 10 minutes quicker we would have seen congressional deaths. You can disagree, that is entirely speculation. Hell, if Trump was on the white house lawn when BLM jumped the fence you could have seen real violence there too.

But yeah I"m not a fan of condemning protests based on the actions of a few. If some gun owners commit crimes, not all gun owners are criminals. This protects a constitutional right. If some protesters commit crimes not all protesters are criminals. This protects a constitutional right. I have made this argument about BLM before and it can apply in ways to 1/6.

Anyway, that whole argument is becoming less relevant and fact based than the rest. Speculating about history at this point, will be interesting to see what happens with both groups in the next couple years.
2014 most improved

The Akuma

Running with Scissors

Bone Machine

#510273 - 05/03/21 02:13 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
Political talks will become the new "religion" talks. The problem is that 2 political parties cant coexist peacefully with such a divide in between them. Moderates not withstanding. As a conservative....i dont give a shit about weed, legalize it. I dont give a shit about "gay marriage", legalize it. I dont agree with goverment interviention into my finaces, ie INCOME TAX. The penalty you pay for having a job? Seriously? I do have an issue with news outlets no longer reporting good AND bad stories of both political parties. Hell there certainly some Democrats i'd vote for in a heartbeat.....but then...i would be shooting myself in the foot by giving MORE power to a party that seems to have a straglehold on media, tech, academia, and now choke holds on 2 branches of goverment, house and senate seperate but equal and the executive branch. The Supreme Court cant do anything unless a lawsuit is filed. So that function is null and void if lower courts strike things down.

Page 7 of 44 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
0 Registered (), 284 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod