Page 10 of 44 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#510330 - 05/05/21 08:57 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Matty

Originally Posted By: Trite
That's hilarious and looks like someone has already done it lol

Haha probably have, but I just googled create a t-shirt and put it together quick

#510331 - 05/05/21 09:25 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Ippo4ever

Originally Posted By: BlimBlapZing
Is what it is, I'm curious about the logic and do feel that people on both sides believe they are doing what is right in their own way.

This last line spoke out to me most. The two sides have not been this divided since the Civil War; you can ask supporters from either side about certain events and you will hear completely different stories. Now obviously our previous polarizing president was a catalyst for sectionalism, but I believe the fault lies with the media. The extreme biases of media from both sides are pushing their agendas with misinformation to the point of brainwashing. What is the solution? How can we wake up the masses to realize it is not left vs. right or repub vs. dem but actually the few elite vs. the rest of us? Like you said, at the end of the day people are just acting in their own interests and what they think is right.

#510332 - 05/05/21 09:52 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Ippo4ever]
Matty

Heres one a little off subject but could get a good debate:

Just saw some vid with that Elliott page that referred to the group as lgbtqia+ which Ive never heard of, so googled it and opened a can of worms LOL. LGBTQQIP2SAA is another thing apparently, aswell as LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA is another, whats peoples take on this ever increasing topic, I read a while back theres over a thousand different different genders now, lets hear your take on this...

#510333 - 05/05/21 10:04 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
BlimBlapZing

I think communities develop their own jargon. People pay too much attention to these sorts of things, self labeling, branding, people who base their identity on one thing.

On LGBT thing personally will do my best to call a trans person by what they want to be called. A conservative friend of mine claims there are laws to penalize people for calling trans people by improper pronouns in place in Canada and is terrified that they will be implemented in the US. He is convinced this is a huge piece of "the left"s agenda. I run in some pretty left circles and don't see people pushing for it. You might be able to find someone on twitter who wants it, but I've not heard a politician advocate for this and doubt most of your neighbors do.

On a multitude of issues I've seen twitter posts by extremists pundits on both sides be accepted as representative of what all people on the right/left believe. If you want to find an enemy, look around and you can find one, guarantee someone on the internet believes something you believe is abhorrent. Just be excellent to each other and keep the party going dudes.
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#510336 - 05/05/21 03:21 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Trite

It's called mental illness Matty.

#510337 - 05/05/21 03:25 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Matty

lol elaborate, im intrigued by opinions on it, working with a transgender who hates all these different things

#510338 - 05/05/21 03:28 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
Trite

Originally Posted By: Matty

lol elaborate, im intrigued by opinions on it, working with a transgender who hates all these different things

Still should call people what they wish to be called or simply not deal with them.

Born in the wrong body...can you be born wrong species too?

#510346 - 05/06/21 11:16 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Jarnoh

Loc: Netherlands
https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2021/05/06/laurel-hubbard-olympics-weightlifting/

Stuff like this does bother me: how is it fair to women to have to compete with someone who was a regular men up till somehwere in his thirties?

#510348 - 05/06/21 11:24 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Jarnoh]
Matty

yeh im quite open minded for transgender stuff, but ive never agreed with that sort of thing at all

#510350 - 05/06/21 12:34 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
Its mental illness just like bulimia, schizo, multiple personality disorder....
Change my mind that these mental disorders are legit and a man thinking he is a woman isnt a legit mental disorder. If i claimed to be from the future the world would call me crazy and not play along with my fantasy. If I tell the world I think I am an 8 year old girl then they have to play along?

Page 10 of 44 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (Gyptian), 317 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod