Page 15 of 44 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#510450 - 05/09/21 07:05 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: Trite
Did anybody actually see the documents that have been claimed that China was planning on weaponizing Corona in 2015 in preparation for World War Three?

Have you?

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#510453 - 05/09/21 08:41 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Matty

Originally Posted By: SbrbnHstlr
Originally Posted By: Matty
so the shedding thing - you guys are saying the vaccines are giving people covid? cos thats how shedding works right? its giving someone the virus and them passing it on? does that make them more likely to pass it on than any other person who has the virus?

intrigued to learn about this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7461745/

Due diligence/negligence. I haven't completely read the study. It does mention shedding however.

Edit: The study refers to the WuFlu virus, not the vaccine. I have read alot of the anecdotal accounts of women who have experienced irregular menstrual cycles as of late. Even seen some of shocking imagery to back the claims. I struggle to connect the menstrual issues with the vaccines and Covid. None of the available vaccines in the western world contain the attenuated or actual virus.

Having said that a person who receives a vaccine should logically be unable to shed a virus that they do not have. The vaccine acts as more of a pop up blocker than an antivirus.

The menstrual issues COULD be caused by some unknown side effect of the vaccine recipient. This type of side effect I dont believe would have been caught in clinical trials. They would only have monitored the individual who received the vaccine and any adverse effects that said recipient encountered. I doubt there would be any data tracking that would support the idea of adverse effects happening to close individuals who may have come into contact with a test subject.

I have yet to hear of anyone who received the vaccine to be having these menstrual issues. Only those around people who have been jabbed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Menstrual cycles have also been rumoured to revolve around lunar cycles. Recent studies show that this is true for some women and not all. We did just have a supermoon.

I was really intrigued about the whole shedding thing after some of the rants about it but havent found anything about it being legit, and all saying - how can u shed when the vaccines dont even contain the virus?

Would be interested to read the threads linking the vaccine to shedding as myself ive had a vaccine.

I think too much bullshit is thrown around and if it fits an agenda, people will believe that and use it without backing it up with any evidence, but ill be happily proven wrong on this

#510467 - 05/10/21 10:28 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
Trite

How you guys feel about Michigan now wanting to audit votes?

#510468 - 05/10/21 10:36 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
Trite

so the shedding thing - you guys are saying the vaccines are giving people covid? cos thats how shedding works right? its giving someone the virus and them passing it on? does that make them more likely to pass it on than any other person who has the virus?

intrigued to learn about this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7461745/

Due diligence/negligence. I haven't completely read the study. It does mention shedding however.

Edit: The study refers to the WuFlu virus, not the vaccine. I have read alot of the anecdotal accounts of women who have experienced irregular menstrual cycles as of late. Even seen some of shocking imagery to back the claims. I struggle to connect the menstrual issues with the vaccines and Covid. None of the available vaccines in the western world contain the attenuated or actual virus.

Having said that a person who receives a vaccine should logically be unable to shed a virus that they do not have. The vaccine acts as more of a pop up blocker than an antivirus.

The menstrual issues COULD be caused by some unknown side effect of the vaccine recipient. This type of side effect I dont believe would have been caught in clinical trials. They would only have monitored the individual who received the vaccine and any adverse effects that said recipient encountered. I doubt there would be any data tracking that would support the idea of adverse effects happening to close individuals who may have come into contact with a test subject.

I have yet to hear of anyone who received the vaccine to be having these menstrual issues. Only those around people who have been jabbed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Menstrual cycles have also been rumoured to revolve around lunar cycles. Recent studies show that this is true for some women and not all. We did just have a supermoon.

I was really intrigued about the whole shedding thing after some of the rants about it but havent found anything about it being legit, and all saying - how can u shed when the vaccines dont even contain the virus?

Would be interested to read the threads linking the vaccine to shedding as myself ive had a vaccine.

I think too much bullshit is thrown around and if it fits an agenda, people will believe that and use it without backing it up with any evidence, but ill be happily proven wrong on this

Who are you reading what from? Are all the people lying? Is my girlfriend lying about it? Is my ex-coworker? All the Dr's banning people who have recently had it lying? Doubt that. I wish it were not a thing and I wish I could believe any governing body from any country, but, sadly, I cannot.

Your sources seem more like bullshit and paid for, which, is why there is no point in posting them. There is no integrity in journalism and Science. This is the real world, where people get paid to slant and manipulate...or blackmailed...or fearful to go against the narrative. You know Google and CNN were outed for manipulation and collusion recently? You think Google keeps that in the top of their search results? Lol. They are telling me it is not real, so, it must not be real. Thanks for your analysis Matty.

The vaccines trick your cells into creating spike proteins of the virus lol. They are linking the spiked proteins to the blood clots lol and that is what you are shedding, the cells that were tricked into creating spiked proteins (you know, that's how the MRNA works, right, based on your response, you may not have lol)

0% survival rate for animals tested and was deemed unethical by the medical community and magically during Obamas term...that changed...nothing to see here lol.

#510469 - 05/10/21 10:38 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Trite

Did anybody actually see the documents that have been claimed that China was planning on weaponizing Corona in 2015 in preparation for World War Three?

Have you?

I have not. Just read articles claiming they were preparing for World War Three and I am not surprised. China is very flip floppy with their hate for America, but, love for Globalist Democrats. If a war really broke out, they would more than likely side with Russia if push came to shove, as, in Obama's last year, they were siding with them up and down and even wanted to take down the Federal Reserve. Read they were testing weapons designed to attack the US...not so sure about that...as I have not read anything and I like to read opposing views and then watch what happens to get a more accurate gage on things.

#510470 - 05/10/21 10:59 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Matty

Youve surely just contradicted yourself saying they all lie then claiming you read something in an article lol

#510471 - 05/10/21 02:58 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
Trite

I read multiple articles, often written from different vantage points and then see how people operate. The information itself is usually bias in one way or the other, it is best to read from an unbiased stance and see how the movement happens to get a more clear picture. Reading one side's arguments is biased and I am against that. Which is what I see mostly in this thread lol.

And people are paid, and blackmailed to slant their articles...or they do it with intent and collude with other outlets (Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, as recently exposed in the Veritas video) and they then work with big tech on censoring and suppressing (twitter, facebook, Google, IG, Snapchat) to further slant a view.

I mean the Google and CNN outing videos are out there. Not sure if wiped from the internet yet (they may be) I mean someone within Google admitting to slanting search results and CNN admitting to widescale collusion and running pieces to further divide and push the Liberal agenda are not things they want out there...I mean...he did say they were going to go back to pushing Global Warming again and they have lol.

Never in history were the good guys the one's who relied on marketing tactics, other people's fears, and censoring of free thinking. Not sure how this is not obvious which side is doing this tho...but...ok

#510472 - 05/10/21 03:00 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

Who else has seen the 2009 video that has resurfaced of Fauci talking about H1N1? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#510480 - 05/11/21 09:04 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
Wrong about what Drink?
BLM? They are "protesting" in Birmingham now and threatining violence if the black female police chief and the black mayor dont step down because a black man shot at police and was subsequently killed by police. Apart from not wearing hoods in public their purpose is intimidation through numbers, doxxing, subterfuge, and a lack of REAL transparecny with their overall goals. I think all Humans matter and grew up poor white trash in a town that was 75% black. My views about oppresion and mistreatment are very diffrent from someoen who has never been the only white face on a bus or in a classroom. Bullied and beaten because of your skin color isnt fun, been there. I experienced RACISM as a white male in majority black school district and town. My only "advantage" was a two parent household. Me and my classmates had equal footing....of course i wasnt offered any scholorships and watched people who did worse than me receive them. I think BLM isnt striving for "equality" its goal is preferential treatment. Equal treatment is unjust to those who scream for equity and dont care how we arrive there.

#510481 - 05/11/21 09:06 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Ippo4ever

Who are you reading what from? Are all the people lying? Is my girlfriend lying about it? Is my ex-coworker? All the Dr's banning people who have recently had it lying? Doubt that. I wish it were not a thing and I wish I could believe any governing body from any country, but, sadly, I cannot.

Your sources seem more like bullshit and paid for, which, is why there is no point in posting them. There is no integrity in journalism and Science. This is the real world, where people get paid to slant and manipulate...or blackmailed...or fearful to go against the narrative. You know Google and CNN were outed for manipulation and collusion recently? You think Google keeps that in the top of their search results? Lol. They are telling me it is not real, so, it must not be real. Thanks for your analysis Matty.

The vaccines trick your cells into creating spike proteins of the virus lol. They are linking the spiked proteins to the blood clots lol and that is what you are shedding, the cells that were tricked into creating spiked proteins (you know, that's how the MRNA works, right, based on your response, you may not have lol)

0% survival rate for animals tested and was deemed unethical by the medical community and magically during Obamas term...that changed...nothing to see here lol.

What?

Page 15 of 44 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (GoodkidCC), 97 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod