Page 16 of 44 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#510483 - 05/11/21 10:07 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Ippo4ever]
GunnerJordan

Loc: USA
I think the Loch Ness Monster is fake.

#510485 - 05/11/21 10:24 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
BlimBlapZing Administrator

Originally Posted By: GunnerJordan
I think the Loch Ness Monster is fake.

Haha almost posted about this a while back. Apparently whales like to float on their backs near the surface with their penises sticking up out of the water. Oceanologists believe this has caused some reports of sea monsters.

Ocean is mind blowing though, lot of unexplored territory out there. Hard to tell what they may find some day.
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#510486 - 05/11/21 11:01 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
SbrbnHstlr

Whale Dicks? How did we come to this!?

Likely just a boot and some tires lol

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#510487 - 05/11/21 12:13 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
GunnerJordan

Is it possible a mesozoic age water beast is roaming the oceans somewhere? Sure. But in a lake in Scotland with little to no food supply? Not plausible. I want to believe in all these things existing.....hell the XFiles is one of my top 3 shows. The older I get the more I realize that it is easier to believe in an after life than mythical creatures roaming around. Hell, aliens are more plausible than a 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea style squid.....or Kraken for you Jack Sparrow fans.

#510488 - 05/11/21 12:43 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
SbrbnHstlr

Back to the WuFlu topic;
This article was just pushed to me by Google:
"Why are people reporting irregular menstruation after the COVID-19 shot? Experts explain. | Globalnews.ca"
https://globalnews.ca/news/7841955/covid-19-vaccine-irregular-menstruation/

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#510496 - 05/12/21 01:53 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Snake

Loc: Venezuela
Don't know if this would qualify as unrelated to the thread, but figured I'd post it here since I found it interesting.

To me it seems like a very clear example of ends justifying the means given what was considered optimal advice in regards to raising children, even if the monkeys were quite obviously subjected to horrifying treatment.

It's quite interesting to see how things that would qualify as common sense nowadays were in stark contrast to what was advised back in the day - similar to how cigarettes were thought to have no harm although even more unsettling in this case since we're talking about the "optimal" treatment children were supposed to receive at home.

Shit went down, sig updated accordingly.

Camps:
Deathlocks

No, I do not have any other camps in my possession, to suggest otherwise would be libel.

Sometimes I forget what my AV is, then a big smile adorns my beautiful latino face upon recognition. smile

#510502 - 05/12/21 12:23 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Ippo4ever]
Trite

Originally Posted By: Ippo4ever
Originally Posted By: Trite
Who are you reading what from? Are all the people lying? Is my girlfriend lying about it? Is my ex-coworker? All the Dr's banning people who have recently had it lying? Doubt that. I wish it were not a thing and I wish I could believe any governing body from any country, but, sadly, I cannot.

Your sources seem more like bullshit and paid for, which, is why there is no point in posting them. There is no integrity in journalism and Science. This is the real world, where people get paid to slant and manipulate...or blackmailed...or fearful to go against the narrative. You know Google and CNN were outed for manipulation and collusion recently? You think Google keeps that in the top of their search results? Lol. They are telling me it is not real, so, it must not be real. Thanks for your analysis Matty.

The vaccines trick your cells into creating spike proteins of the virus lol. They are linking the spiked proteins to the blood clots lol and that is what you are shedding, the cells that were tricked into creating spiked proteins (you know, that's how the MRNA works, right, based on your response, you may not have lol)

0% survival rate for animals tested and was deemed unethical by the medical community and magically during Obamas term...that changed...nothing to see here lol.

What?

What is confusing about this at all?

#510509 - 05/13/21 05:21 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Matty

Originally Posted By: Ippo4ever
Who are you reading what from? Are all the people lying? Is my girlfriend lying about it? Is my ex-coworker? All the Dr's banning people who have recently had it lying? Doubt that. I wish it were not a thing and I wish I could believe any governing body from any country, but, sadly, I cannot.

Your sources seem more like bullshit and paid for, which, is why there is no point in posting them. There is no integrity in journalism and Science. This is the real world, where people get paid to slant and manipulate...or blackmailed...or fearful to go against the narrative. You know Google and CNN were outed for manipulation and collusion recently? You think Google keeps that in the top of their search results? Lol. They are telling me it is not real, so, it must not be real. Thanks for your analysis Matty.

The vaccines trick your cells into creating spike proteins of the virus lol. They are linking the spiked proteins to the blood clots lol and that is what you are shedding, the cells that were tricked into creating spiked proteins (you know, that's how the MRNA works, right, based on your response, you may not have lol)

0% survival rate for animals tested and was deemed unethical by the medical community and magically during Obamas term...that changed...nothing to see here lol.

What?

What is confusing about this at all?

im with ippo lol, doesnt make alot of sense and still lacking any kind of source for your claims. my sources are bullshit and payed for even tho i dont have a side or agenda and never made claims about anything so what sources are you talking about here? Dont think anyone is stupid enough to believe google isnt manipulated with their chosen sources, google is not somewhere you search unless its something very basic and not something theyll hide the truth

#510513 - 05/13/21 05:55 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
GunnerJordan

Sad and scary that even non-conspiracy types know that you cant trust Google as a search engine huh Matty. Why is the world so scared of legit free and open source information sharing?

#510514 - 05/13/21 06:04 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: GunnerJordan]
Matty

yeh thats why i believe very little i read, everywhere seems to have an agenda, so never know whats truth, which is why i dont get passionately backing stories, that for one dont even sound legit, but also dont even have a legit source to back them, if i wanted to find something to back up something i wanted to believe, i could easily find an article for it, and itll likely be a load of bullshit lol.

This is also why i like busting trites balls about this stuff, because its all mad rambling and not one source provided, anyone can find an article, choose to believe it, then rant about it passionately then be too embarassed to admit where the source was found lol

Free speech is a myth, especially online imo

Page 16 of 44 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (GoodkidCC), 97 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod