Page 17 of 44 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#510518 - 05/13/21 08:48 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
Trite

Originally Posted By: Matty
Originally Posted By: Trite
Originally Posted By: Ippo4ever
[quote=Trite]Who are you reading what from? Are all the people lying? Is my girlfriend lying about it? Is my ex-coworker? All the Dr's banning people who have recently had it lying? Doubt that. I wish it were not a thing and I wish I could believe any governing body from any country, but, sadly, I cannot.

Your sources seem more like bullshit and paid for, which, is why there is no point in posting them. There is no integrity in journalism and Science. This is the real world, where people get paid to slant and manipulate...or blackmailed...or fearful to go against the narrative. You know Google and CNN were outed for manipulation and collusion recently? You think Google keeps that in the top of their search results? Lol. They are telling me it is not real, so, it must not be real. Thanks for your analysis Matty.

The vaccines trick your cells into creating spike proteins of the virus lol. They are linking the spiked proteins to the blood clots lol and that is what you are shedding, the cells that were tricked into creating spiked proteins (you know, that's how the MRNA works, right, based on your response, you may not have lol)

0% survival rate for animals tested and was deemed unethical by the medical community and magically during Obamas term...that changed...nothing to see here lol.

What?

What is confusing about this at all?

im with ippo lol, doesnt make alot of sense and still lacking any kind of source for your claims. my sources are bullshit and payed for even tho i dont have a side or agenda and never made claims about anything so what sources are you talking about here? Dont think anyone is stupid enough to believe google isnt manipulated with their chosen sources, google is not somewhere you search unless its something very basic and not something theyll hide the truth[/quote]

Then what is confusing? You said you could not find any truth to shedding and everything you read debunks it. I retorted that is due to bullshit articles you are seeing. What was confusing? That literally proved my point.

What I said was straightforward...you agreed that Google is a liar. They were exposed during the campaign. There was video floating around..did you not see it? Pretty sure it is wiped by now. What is confusing?

I know people that experienced shedding...no animals have survived any mrna testing...sources cannot be trusted...I simplified how the MRNA shot works...as I doubt some of you have even looked into it...tbh..what did I say that was confusing? Help me out...what confused you?

Outside of someone trying to be an asshole for laughs...My reading comprehension has been tested...top five percent of understanding baby. Was reading Stephen Hawking books when I was 15. Let's not get into that did not make sense. It is simplified above.

Not embarrassed about anything. That is something you have stuck in YOUR head Matty. You cannot tell me how I feel. That's ridiculous. Even though I have told you that is not the case...YOU are pushing that. You need what you preceive to be an authority or unbiased or something who has claimed to have done research validate what is being said? Journalism has the integrity of a prostitute.

Forensic Audit started in New Hampshire today.

#510519 - 05/13/21 09:00 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
BlimBlapZing Administrator

Lot of politics is nebulous these days. Information, information from the internet, the television, the radio. Disinformation, made up information, strong information, opinion, anecdote, we have more information flying at our faces than any other time in human history, it's overwhelming. As the great Frank Zappa said, "Information is not knowledge". How do you decide on your information sources?

People will call any news fake for one reason or another. If you go outside msm to internet articles those can just as easily be called fake. In a way we're all hedging our bets on truth. Why do you believe your sources for truth? Are they trying to sell you something? Are you betting on 2002 fedor or 2020 Fedor? Does your truth have strong odds? does it have history? Is it likely to retire soon or fight forever?

I keep falling back on science. In my opinion science is the gsp in his prime of truth. It gets better with age, it rarely loses a round, and when it does it has very strong methods to fill in those gaps which are not present in a lot of other information sources. I believe that the scientific method, publishing, and peer review process are our strongest indicators for truth in this world. I have spent years betting my life on science and winning. When the chips are down most will, how many people won't go to the hospital if they are dying because they do not trust doctor's truth?

As extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, I will generally be suspicious of politics or beliefs which run contrary to science, and generally believe career experts with data and history of accuracy. Currently data supports the experts on vaccines and election security to be true by a wide margin.

Statements like that 48 judges and thousands of scientists are bribed, and bribed to such a degree that the bribe is beyond the reward to refuse the bribe, and that the bribe will not be discovered by the IRS are like betting your life on Brittainy Spears to take out Stipe and prime Fedor both at once in the cage. Anything can happen but I wouldn't take the bet.
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

#510521 - 05/13/21 09:21 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Matty

Simply post your credible sources that give you this incredibly passionate belief that youre opinion is right trite, easy, no need for drama, just need for some sort of backup to the ramblings, I just want to see things from your point of view, because when it comes to this stuff, I find it pretty hard to, so a source of the facts youre giving us would be helpful smile

#510522 - 05/13/21 09:23 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: BlimBlapZing]
Trite

Science is just as manipulated as journalism. Fauci funded lab in China and then said he did not and kept denying it...trust who you want. Holistic Dr's getting murdered is not coincidence or happenstance. The integrity of Science is in question...not the Science itself...and have any of these independent labs they tell us have isolated the virus collected their million dollars being offered? When I was saying it was man made...that was conspiracy theory...and look now...overwhelming support of that theory is what is believed now.

How do you guys feel about more than 120 retired US military personal signing the open letter questioning Biden's physical and mental health and election integrity?

The audit in Arizona is a joke...so much so...one is starting in New Hampshire and Michigan will soon have a county underway and Georgia is discussing audit options.

#510523 - 05/13/21 09:24 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
Trite

Simply post your credible sources that give you this incredibly passionate belief that youre opinion is right trite, easy, no need for drama, just need for some sort of backup to the ramblings, I just want to see things from your point of view, because when it comes to this stuff, I find it pretty hard to, so a source of the facts youre giving us would be helpful smile

Hugs and kisses

#510524 - 05/13/21 09:24 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Matty

Hugs and kisses

Think this reply says it all lol

#510530 - 05/13/21 10:46 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
Trite

Hugs and kisses

Think this reply says it all lol

Sure does

#510540 - 05/13/21 06:32 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

How you guys feel about all the deleted files where the Audit is taking place and the emergency meeting they are having, after it's bee discovered they deleted so many files (including votes being switched?)

#510541 - 05/13/21 06:46 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

How you guys feel about Dominion not releasing the passwords to the voting machines? Does not sounds like transparency to me guys, sounds like guilt, ioono tho, I think it's fishy they never gave full access to the county before voting started...I wonder if they did this all over......

#510542 - 05/13/21 07:35 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
DrinkDrankCrunk

didnt newsmax just apologize and settle for false claims against dominion voting systems?

i think at this point its just the my pillow guy still on about this.

can't say i've been following just looked this up 5 minutes ago.

as always, please share the sources you get your information from.

Page 17 of 44 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (DrinkDrankCrunk), 103 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod