Page 29 of 44 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#512144 - 10/02/21 06:46 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Drifter]
Trite

Yea, I've had several experiences tbh

#512155 - 10/05/21 12:48 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

How about scientists stating natural immunity is superior?

#512156 - 10/05/21 02:24 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

For the record. I am not Lib or Conser. If anyone takes offense to their party being shitty...it is what it is. I see one party looking to turn America into a dystopian ran country and it is not the one's who love their guns.

#512158 - 10/05/21 02:30 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

Thoughts on Australia?

#512159 - 10/05/21 03:15 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

Thoughts on parents protesting at school boards now being considered domestic terrorism?

#512162 - 10/05/21 07:51 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
DrinkDrankCrunk

what were your supernatural experiences trite? this is what i'm most interested in

here's a guy from a school board near me: https://twitter.com/i/status/1440486539595632640

#512165 - 10/05/21 10:30 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Trite

Good. School boards are corrupt and are taking money to force shots and masks on students. They do need to be accountable and so does everyone else. They are sexualizing children and teaching racial divide. Some are even telling kids nanobots are good for them. You think those are good to teach children Drink? I know the Democratic party believes those are good ideals, do you individually?

Here is a video of a Dr, showing the impact on your immune system from the jab. Shows pre jab, post 1st and post 2nd. Guy must be some conspiracy theorists who needs to TRUST THE SCIENCE and TRUST THE PROFESIONALS.

#512166 - 10/05/21 10:48 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

He explains reasons for all the breakthrough "Cases" says DR's are not testing for this and the results resemble AIDS. Basically, what I heard a Scientist break down as "Reverse Aids" as that your Killer T Cells (which take out infected cells in your body) are being taken out of your immune system and leaving you vulnerable to other sicknesses. Crazy to see so many of you defend this shit. It's disgusting honestly. Heart Attacks and Cancer have increased since these shots and this video is literal proof why.

Any of your have immune panel checked after getting the shots? Request it and let me know what your Dr's say and how the results turn out. Also, can you get the blood clotting test, to, see if you have bloodclots?

We can speak about my supernatural experiences once five of you jabbed fellow brethren take the tests I mentioned, show conclusively impact your health.

#512168 - 10/06/21 01:15 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

Damn, hurts breaking this one

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.19.21262139v1.full

Look at this piece of shit resign after being outed about lying for funding the Wuhan Lab

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shot...stitutes-health

#512173 - 10/06/21 08:04 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
BlimBlapZing Administrator

Originally Posted By: Trite
Good. School boards are corrupt and are taking money to force shots and masks on students. They do need to be accountable and so does everyone else. They are sexualizing children and teaching racial divide. Some are even telling kids nanobots are good for them. You think those are good to teach children Drink? I know the Democratic party believes those are good ideals, do you individually?

Here is a video of a Dr, showing the impact on your immune system from the jab. Shows pre jab, post 1st and post 2nd. Guy must be some conspiracy theorists who needs to TRUST THE SCIENCE and TRUST THE PROFESIONALS.

Video unavailable. You use a lot of appeals to emotions with nothing behind them. It's like listening to a Tucker Carlson monologue.

Lets break this down a little -
"School boards are corrupt and are taking money to force shots and masks on students." - source?

"They are sexualizing children and teaching racial divide. Some are even telling kids nanobots are good for them." - This is an appeal to emotion anyone can say and noone can get sued for. Who is sexualizing children? How are they sexutalizing children? How are they teaching the racial divide? What are they telling children about nanobots? Ultimately they could be good if some research projects like nanobot surgery work out. We don't know from what you've just said, but it sure sounds good if you are already angry at the education system for following CDC recs.

You think those are good to teach children Drink? I know the Democratic party believes those are good ideals, do you individually? "The democratic party believes those are good ideals." Once again no source or details provided but it sure sounds good if you already hate the democrats.

It's a little like saying "They hate black people and want to get rid of police brutality charges. They want to teach religion in schools and make it illegal for gay paople to get married again. The republican party believes these things, do you?" Sure some republicans believe that. Some democrats believe there are lots of genders. Some republicans believe we should nuke Iran. Someone in twitter will claim to be part of either party and advocate just about anything you can think of. But it will take some serious documentation to link that to the entire party line without being dishonest.

Generally only people with predisposed anger toward the subject fall into these sorts of steroityped anger-dopamine statement hits, the outrage machine. Not a healthy place to be, I still think a break from news beyond the basics for a month or so would do your mental health a massive amount of good.
2014 most improved

Exploding heart technique -
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=101735

The Akuma
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=78847

Running with Scissors
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103516

Bone Machine
http://www.mmarmy.com/camp_display_roster.php?id=103453

Page 29 of 44 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (GoodkidCC), 97 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod