Page 33 of 44 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#512267 - 10/14/21 02:48 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Olir]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: Olir

This study shows it's a goood thing they have such high vaccination rates.

Could you please expand on this Olir.

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#512268 - 10/14/21 02:59 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Trite

Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk
You like charlie kirk and ben shapiro too?

No strong opinion on Kirk and Shapiro is funny. Not really a fan and he is pushing the vaccine hard lol. Pretty sure PV would pay you if you had proof

#512270 - 10/15/21 06:53 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
SbrbnHstlr

Buckle up friends.

Make sure you are supplementing/getting plenty of Vitamin C/D.

Worst Cold Ever - Propagation

#512300 - 10/19/21 03:46 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Trite

I said All Hail Gov De Santis and Blim assumed it was Covid related and got upset in the Shout box. Can we not say anything about Political figures without it being Covid related? I mean really, this is where we are at.

Any a who, Gov De Santis announced Florida will help alleviate the man made crisis that Biden's administration has placed on the country and has proven to be totally fraudulent.

#512301 - 10/19/21 04:28 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: Trite
I said All Hail Gov De Santis and Blim assumed it was Covid related and got upset in the Shout box. Can we not say anything about Political figures without it being Covid related? I mean really, this is where we are at.

Any a who, Gov De Santis announced Florida will help alleviate the man made crisis that Biden's administration has placed on the country and has proven to be totally fraudulent.

Would the man made crisis not be covid related?

Societal division is close to an all time high, I can understand his position of keeping hot political topics out of the shoutbox.

Precisely why this topic exists.

#512302 - 10/19/21 04:40 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
Trite

Originally Posted By: SbrbnHstlr

Would the man made crisis not be covid related?

Societal division is close to an all time high, I can understand his position of keeping hot political topics out of the shoutbox.

Precisely why this topic exists.

Are you claiming that the current White House Administrations admitted decision to let Americans go with less food and clothing, because, the vaccination rates are not high enough is man made and covid related?

Covid cases down 88% in Florida. DeSantis obviously actually CARES about Americans and has been made to be a main enemy of the Left for this reason. Even stated the ports will be open 24/7, while fighting against the US Treasury. Must be this bad Covid policy maker that I keep hearing about. Telling Floridians not to live in fear is bad policy...

#512304 - 10/19/21 05:31 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
SbrbnHstlr

Are you claiming that the current White House Administrations admitted decision to let Americans go with less food and clothing, because, the vaccination rates are not high enough is man made and covid related?

I didn't claim anything?

I asked how you praising DeSantis was not Covid related.

Which you have clearly illustrated as praise for his political policies for undoing the man made crisis/covid related policies instituted by Biden and his administration.

Sounds covid related to me smile

#512306 - 10/19/21 08:38 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
DrinkDrankCrunk

dude is horrible, covid and otherwise. future president i'd bet.

#512307 - 10/20/21 12:57 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
tson

Loc: Your basement
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia is pretty fkd.... like I mentioned last time, they staged some bs to strip us of our guns awhile ago, so the people fear the government.

Our two major parties in government appear to have been taken over and are all voting on the same bs laws....digital id/covid passports and all.

We are the most locked down city in the world...Over 260days of hard lock down, no visitors, no shopping, only allowed to leave the house to go to the supermarkets (if its within 5km from your home) and we cant leave our house after 9pm.

There are cops everywhere beating down anyone not wearing a mask or signing into places with QR codes.. If they see us protesting they round us up shoot us with rubber bullets and tear gas.. You have 0 rights to do anything without taking the wax, not even allowed to work in any profession (which is the main reason people are getting it here) concentration camps getting built around the outskirts of the city (2 big ones that I know of) "for the next pandemic, whenever that will be" - Dan Andrews (our state premier) ... And they just banned politicians who are opposed to the mandatory wax from voting against the laws they are passing to keep this in place indefinitely, unless they get the wax that is...

The Sheep in this city are happy about the new "freedoms" we are being allowed this friday:
On Friday 22 October, in metropolitan Melbourne:
Reasons to leave home and curfew no longer in place.
10 people, including dependents, can visit a home each day.
15 people can gather outdoors.
Pubs, clubs and entertainment venues can open to 20 fully vaccinated people indoors and 50 fully vaccinated people outdoors.
Funerals and weddings allow for 20 fully vaccinated people indoors and 50 fully vaccinated outdoors.
Hairdressing and beauty salons to open for up to five fully vaccinated people at a time.

If people cant see this isnt about our health but its only about jabbing and striping our freedoms then I dont even know...

Edited by tson (10/20/21 01:01 AM)

#512309 - 10/20/21 05:54 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Trite

Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk
dude is horrible, covid and otherwise. future president i'd bet.

Yea, telling people not to be afraid of propaganda, making sure PROVEN treatments are available, sending help to the Texas boarder, bringing COVID cases down 88% in his state and opening the ports that are having "shortages" all seem like such a horrible Gov...please. Can you actually articulate this horrid opinion of yours? Lol Blanket Democratic Parroting not allowed, thanks Drink.

Page 33 of 44 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
1 Registered (BlimBlapZing), 48 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod