Page 38 of 44 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#512457 - 11/22/21 09:34 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Matty]
Trite

I've read none of the above responses. All your thoughts on Smallpox

#512458 - 11/22/21 12:53 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
DrinkDrankCrunk

seems pretty horrible to me, thankfully it was able to be pretty much eliminated through science.

#512459 - 11/22/21 01:25 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Migrantworkers

Loc: DBA compound
Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk
seems pretty horrible to me, thankfully it was able to be pretty much eliminated through science.

Well I think we all can agree that there are those who do not think science is real

Migrantworkers

#512460 - 11/22/21 01:54 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Migrantworkers]
SbrbnHstlr

Originally Posted By: Migrantworkers
Originally Posted By: DrinkDrankCrunk

Well I think we all can agree that there are those who do not think science is real

Very rarely is "science" considered to be settled facts.

Here's an example of modern scientists being stumped:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/...saster-81271647

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#512461 - 11/22/21 02:01 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
SbrbnHstlr

Also, im sure this is what Trite is alluding to by asking us all for our opinions on smallpox.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loc...cility/3050775/

Originally Posted By: "Chubby"

It has been confirmed to me the TNG does in fact perform seance style rituals

#512462 - 11/22/21 02:33 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: SbrbnHstlr]
DrinkDrankCrunk

yeah saw that.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday that testing showed the vials contain "vaccinia, the virus used in smallpox vaccine" and not the variola virus, which causes smallpox."

definitely need to get their quality control together in that lab if they are finding random shit like that in their freezers.

smallpox outbreak would be bad news in US with so many distrustful of vaccines/public health measures.

what's your take Trite?

#512463 - 11/22/21 05:26 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: DrinkDrankCrunk]
Trite

Lololol. You do not want my take. I can give it tho.

#512464 - 11/22/21 05:27 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

BTW Science is very real. So is the pharma industry and other corporate entities paying for the results they want. Science is to be questioned and not settled and if you do not accept what you are told blah. That is much different. Science did defeat Smallpox and now they are preparing to put it back out.

#512465 - 11/23/21 11:47 PM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
Trite

Now, I'd only like to hear from Leftists who believe in Climate Change and DeSantis being so horrible.

Why did Nancy Pelosi buy a FLORIDA 25 million dollar mansion on the beach?

You recognize this is a huge fuck you to those who are Democrats? She pulls for the opposite of how Florida is ran and chooses to live there, even though the Democratic party has advocated about climate change (Many of them live on Beach Fronts and do not believe in Climate Change, it's just a tool used for control)

Opinions please lolololololololol

#512466 - 11/24/21 08:29 AM Re: Politics, Paranormal, Points of View, Ponderings. [Re: Trite]
ulithebison

Loc: Germany
Leaving aside the political content of your question, do you believe in climate change? That would simply interest me.
And where do you live? So in the city or rather in the country?

Page 38 of 44 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 >

Who's Online
0 Registered (), 82 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod