Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#297154 - 09/17/11 03:03 PM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Grapple420]
l Newman l

you are real classy in winning grapple, as malas said earlier we are all bored of this shit so why dont you just ignore each other

#297158 - 09/17/11 03:26 PM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Jid]
Grapple420

Originally Posted By: Jid
Im not fussed with you no more You dont deserve respect. You are a troll with little respect in mmarmy

And the lowest type of man. Who cant shake hands and make up

Ironic as you are the one who still cries like a little girl. Bwa bwaaa I m not your friend. Blah blah blah stamp your feet

And the princess one is old now. Yawn yawn

A true man can Man up and forget the past

But that speaks volumes

Thats my final comments to you on any subject

Pure class right here huh Newman? Listen bud, Im gonna respond if someone takes shots at me, thats just the way it goes. Funny that all it takes is one word to get an entire alliance up in arms.

I know the entire livelihood of the WDoA was riding on your Princess upsetting the Thunder. Sorry I couldnt make it happen for you guys. Better luck next time.

#297163 - 09/17/11 04:02 PM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Grapple420]
l Newman l

no the entire livelihood of wdoa does not live on this but you r making yourself look bad.

I personally would not have left mod if b33r did not leave, and i get on with loads of people still within mod and i have stuck up 4 mod when people have criticised them look at the posts.

but i know it was you who created the false wdoa camp as the other day in sb you called jid jidiot and then in the false wdoa camp jids nickname was altered to jidiot but what took the biscuit was you calling b33r,, qu33r its all good being a keyboard warrior, but for fuck sake man up or shut up i for 1 wont be accepting any challenges off you anymore as you have become a retard for your alliance

PS. we are called SHEEPSHAGGERS not sheep fuckers

#297174 - 09/17/11 04:56 PM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: l Newman l]
Mr. Judo

1stly congrats to grapple! your the 1st ever tournapoulouza champ! as for the issue thats u vs jid no mod vs wdoa so lets keep it that way. grapple u have 1 mdoa now u could potentially win both. please fight wuns guy next reset for the most eliminations trophy. thank u. also thanks to everyone who participated! this was a really fun event! and there will be more in the future! laugh

#297215 - 09/17/11 09:39 PM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Mr. Judo]
Happy Birthday Goat Beard

Loc: Goat shelter
Nice work Judo! I'm happy to have lost to the Champ with a light prick in the 3 round. I'm hoping that it means Dark Chocolate has a decent chin.

And he better have a decent chin, because I'm about to ram him in his fucking mouth for losing this tournament. Dark Chocolate pussy motherfucker.

Baa-aa-aa-aa-aa-stard!!!

#297239 - 09/18/11 01:27 AM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Goat Beard]
l Newman l

yes excellent tourn judo also great to have medals included for the winner and most eliminations nice touch bud keep up the great work you are doing

#297246 - 09/18/11 02:53 AM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: l Newman l]
Mr. Judo

thanks guys smile as for the medals il inform chachi after the mvp eliminator has happened

#297248 - 09/18/11 03:09 AM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Mr. Judo]
B33RM0N5T3R

Loc: Wales - UK
Originally Posted By: thejudochamp
1stly congrats to grapple! your the 1st ever tournapoulouza champ! as for the issue thats u vs jid no mod vs wdoa so lets keep it that way. grapple u have 1 mdoa now u could potentially win both. please fight wuns guy next reset for the most eliminations trophy. thank u. also thanks to everyone who participated! this was a really fun event! and there will be more in the future! laugh

Agreed, a few issues doesn't mean all WDoA hate MoD and vice versa. Just put it to bed and get on with it guys. Newman thanks for the support but I already spoke to Judo about it on SB publically and is all done. Grapple commented on my camp wall congratulating me on EFC title so cant see any hard feelings there and im man enough to ignore a childish comment (whoever done it) so no drama - this is what you come to expect on a game.

Jid / Grapple I know you like the banter and drama but it has been going on so why not just ignore each other and only fight each other if you have to? Your both good coaches and grown men so sort it out.

Good tourney Judo - gutted i missed it coz was on hols I would have had a crack at that.

#297269 - 09/18/11 06:08 AM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: B33RM0N5T3R]
Jid

no comment

#297270 - 09/18/11 06:08 AM Re: RUMBLE POLOUZA matchups / draft results [Re: Jid]
Jid

judo amazing work on torny you are the man

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
0 Registered (), 128 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod